May 2, 2018
The series was created by Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg, and Josh Heald and stars Ralph Macchio and William Zabka, reprising their roles as Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence from the films. The first season became wildly popular with fans and critics alike, receiving universal acclaim. On May 10, 2018, it was announced that the series had been renewed for a second season of ten episodes that is set to premiere in 2019.
The television series takes place 34 years after the original film and follows the reopening of the Cobra Kai karate dojo by Johnny Lawrence and the rekindling of his old rivalry with Daniel LaRusso.
- Ralph Macchio as Daniel LaRusso
- William Zabka as Johnny Lawrence
- Xolo Maridueña as Miguel Diaz
- Mary Mouser as Samantha LaRusso
- Tanner Buchanan as Robby Keene
- Peyton List as Tory
- Jacob Bertrand as Eli Moskowitz
- Courtney Henggeler as Amanda LaRusso
- Martin Kove as John Kreese
- Nichole Brown as Aisha Robinson
- Hannah Kepple as Moon
For full article, see List of Cobra Kai Season 1 Episodes
- Ace Degenerate
- Strike First
- Cobra Kai Never Dies
- All Valley
- Different but Same
- Cobra Kai was released on YouTube Premium with the first two episodes being available for free.
- In 2019, YouTube announced that all Cobra Kai episodes would now be available for free with ads.