Ship Warning is anything that insults or discourages another ship, and is against our policies. A "ship" is a shortened word for relationship.
There are two types of pairing:
- The friendship pairings, such as sisterly or brotherly relationships like Mel and Niko.
- The possible pairings, about two characters whom have not gotten together yet but is still shipped/possible to happen. Such as Harry and Macy.
The latter is generally the source of ship-warring
Examples of Ship Warning:
- Ship A is stupid / boring etc.
- Ship A will never happen.
- I hate A ship because it's stupid / makes no sense / obnoxious / pathetic / boring.
- You need help if you think A ship will ever happen.
- A shippers suck.
- A ship is so much better than Y ship.
What is not ship warning:
Friendly, civil conversations about the ships is allowed. Examples:
- I'd choose X ship over Y ship.
- I hope X ship happens.
- I like both X and Y ships, but I like X better.
The length block will depend on the comment that is posted and the admin will punish the user accordingly.